Openings – Los Angeles, CA
Intern Architect / Emerging Professional
Are you looking for a change and opportunity for professional growth?
Flewelling & Moody is looking for the best & brightest to work with our great team. Our 86 year old, award winning firm specializing in educational facilities design is looking for an Intern Architect / Emerging Professional for our Los Angeles office.
This position promises diverse experience, active mentorship, and well-rounded skill development, with building types focusing on public education, housing and interiors projects. Responsibilities will involve all aspects of the design, documentation, and construction process.
- Strong Design Skills
- AutoCAD and REVIT experience
- SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Power Point skills a plus
- Educational projects experience and knowledge of DSA criteria a plus
- Highly organized and possessing excellent written & oral communication and graphic skills
- Able to set goals, prioritize, and plan work activities for self-management and use time effectively.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Flewelling & Moody (www.flewelling-moody.com) established in 1928
- Office locations in Los Angeles office and Lancaster
- Offer competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits: 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, and profit sharing via ESOP
- PTO (paid vacation and sick leave)
- IDP & ARE support
- AIA and USGBC membership support
- Excellent hardware & software platforms
- Great people, work environment and projects!
Please provide (email to Leslie Gaudineer email@example.com):
- Inspiring Introduction Letter. We encourage you to speak of an extracurricular activity or interest that is important to you.
- Work Samples / Portfolio